Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Logical Ability


Directions
questionStatement
answerA
answerB
answerC
answerD
answerE
Choose the right answer.
From the given choices select the odd man out:
X-ray
Telephone
Radio
Computer
Television
Choose the right answer.
From the given choices select the odd man out
STU
LML
LVW
RPL
NSW
Choose the right answer.
Starting from a point 'M', Hari walked 18 metres towards south. He turned to his left and walked 25 metres. He then turned to his left and walked 18 metres. He again turned to his left and walked 35 metres and reached a point 'P'. How far Hari is from the point 'M' and in which direction?
10 m east
10 m west
35 m west
10 m south
None of these
The question is followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the arguments is a strong argument and which is a weak argument.
Should India develop a national water grid including all rivers of the country ? Arguments:  I. No, it is not feasible because we do not have technological knowledge. II. Yes, because where there is shortage of water ,it can be helped by channelised water flowing.
Only agrument I is strong.
Only agrument II is strong.
Either I or II is strong.
Neither I nor II is strong.
Both I and II are strong.
Find the next number in the series
2, 6, 30, 210, _____
1680
1800
1890
2010

The question contains some statements followed by some conclusions.Decide which of the given conclusions logically follow from the given statements, disregarding commonly known facts.
Statements: No paper is pen. No pen is pencil. All erasers are papers. Conclusions: I. Some papers are erasers. II. No pencil are eraser. III. No pen is eraser. IV. ALL papers are erasers.
All follows
Only I and II follows
Only I, II and III follows
Only II and III follows
None of these
The question contains some statements followed by some conclusions.
Decide which of the given conclusions logically follow from the given statements, disregarding commonly known facts.
Statement: The government has instructed all the premier institutes offering professional courses to reduce the fees by 50 percent and increase the number of students.
Assumptions: I. These institutes may be able to continue providing quality education with less fees and more students.
II. The institutes may continue charging more fees to provide quality education.
Only Assumption I is implicit.
Only Assumption II is implicit.
Either Assumption I or II is implicit.
Neither Assumption I nor II is implicit.
Both Assumptions I and II are implicit.
Select the right option from the given alternatives
Saroj is mother-in-law of Vani who is sister-in-law of Deepak. Rajeesh is father of Ramesh, the only brother of Deepak. How is Saroj related to Deepak?
Mother-in-law
Aunt
Wife
Mother
None of these
The question contains some statements followed by some conclusions.Decide which of the given conclusions logically follow from the given statements, disregarding commonly known facts.
Statement: 'About half the Indian population is so poor that they have never used a telephone' - a VN survey.
Courses of Action : I. People should be provided with telephone sets or mobiles at low rate.
II. They should be given a demonstration as to how to use a telephone.
Only I follows
Only II follows
Either I or II follows
Neither I nor II follows
Both I and II follow.
Choose the right answer.
If MACHINE is coded as 19 - 7 - 9 - 14 - 15 - 20 - 11, how will you code DANGER ?
10 - 7 - 20 - 13 - 11 - 24
11 - 7 - 20 - 16 - 11 - 24
13 - 7 - 20 - 9 - 11 - 25
13 - 7 - 20 - 10 - 11 - 25

No comments:

Post a Comment